offers digital scanning services for color and
monochrome 16mm motion picture films.
- The following high-speed cameras and
accessories are available
for weekly and monthly rentals. Longer-term rental/lease periods are
- Locam II 16mm film cameras,
with or without EDMS.
Speeds up to 500 f.p.s.
IIA 16mm film cameras, speeds up to 12,000 full frame per second and
48,000 quarter frame per second.
- Fastax II Hi-g 16mm film cameras, speeds up to 6,500 f.p.s.
geared heads and camera mounts.
for film & video cameras.
equipment for high-speed applications.
- Battery packs & charges
for DC powered cameras; 12 to 36 volts.
- 16mm Motion Analysis Projector
with stop motion and single frame stepping for detail analysis.
Locam III 16mm high speed film cameras are available
for rental with numeric TIMING printout on each film frame
with IRIG-B synchronization.
- Equipment can be air shipped to arrive at most locations within 24 hours of
- your order. A selected list of Kodak color motion picture films is
- from stock. These films have the correct spooling and other specifications
- listed cameras.
- V.I.C.'s technical staff is career oriented in high-speed imaging technology.
- knowledge & experience is available to help customers define their
- camera needs. This assistance will help you select the right equipment
to do the job.
- Visual Instrumentation Corporation manufactures, repairs, refurbishes and upgrades high-speed cameras.
These cameras and repair service are provided to customers around the world.
- equipment meets original factory specifications and is maintained with
the same care
- and expertise applied to newly manufactured cameras. While our rental
- modest... whatever we rent WORKS!!!
- March 2009