The Locam II series of cameras incorporates recent improvements
with the benefits and features of the standard Locam which has proven in years of use to be the most reliable 16mm pin-registered
high speed camera available. Visual instrumentation is a company responsive
to change and through many years of personal experience and customer applications,
we've learned a great deal about how our equipment is
customer inputs with our continuing engineering design improvement program, we have updated and
continuously refined the Locam
series 50 and 51.
THESE REFINEMENTS INCLUDE:
* New electronic servo control for dependable operation even at the lowest
speed of 10
* A spike suppression circuit to assure reliability in those situations
where you may have to
use marginal "field" power supplies.
* A protective circuit also guards against equipment damage caused by
a low voltage supply.
* With the Locam II if the power drops below specifications limits
there is only a drop in speed, not an equipment failure.
* These are only but a few of the advances that describe the